在一场车祸中，蓬松填充立即从力变平，线束中放置额外的空间。 A child can then slip through the straps and be thrown from the seat.
注：下面的提示是适合所有年龄。 In fact, wearing a puffy coat yourself with the seat belt is not a best practice because it adds space between your body and the seat belt.
- 店屋内婴儿座椅承载部在不使用时。 Keeping the seat at room temperature will reduce the loss of the child's body heat in the car.
- 早点开始。 If you're planning to head out the door with your baby in tow on winter mornings, you need an early start. You have a lot to assemble, and your baby may not be the most cooperative. Plus,行驶在寒冷的条件需要你放慢脚步，要格外小心。
- 扮靓你的孩子在薄层。 Start with close-fitting layers on the bottom, like tights, leggings, and long-sleeved bodysuits. Then add pants and a warmer top, like a sweater or thermal-knit shirt. Your child can wear a thin fleece jacket over the top. In very cold weather, long underwear is also a warm and safe layering option. As a general rule of thumb, infants should wear one more layer than adults. If you have a hat and a coat on, your infant will probably need a hat, coat, and blanket.
- 不要忘了帽子，手套，袜子或赃物。 These help keep kids warm without interfering with car seat straps. If your child is a拇指吸盘考虑半手套，五指张开或保持一个额外的对或两手套得心应手 - 一旦弄湿了，它们会让你的孩子更冷，而不是回暖。
- 收紧汽车座椅安全带的肩带。 Even if your child looks snuggly bundled up in the car seat, multiple layers may make it difficult to tighten the harness enough. If you can pinch the straps of the car seat harness, then it needs to be tightened to fit snugly against your child's chest.
- 使用在带大衣或毛毯。 You can add a blanket over the top of the harness straps or put your child's winter coat on backwards (over the buckled harness straps) after he or she is buckled up. Some parents prefer products such as poncho-style coats or jackets that zip down the sides so the back can flip forward over the harness. Keep in mind that the top layer should be removable so your baby doesn't get too hot after the car warms up.
- 使用汽车座套，只有当它没有宝宝的下层。 Nothing should ever go underneath your child's body or between her body and the harness straps. Be sure to leave baby's face uncovered to avoid trapped air and re-breathing. Many retailers carry car seat bundling products that are not safe to use in a car seat. Just because it's on the shelf at the store does not mean it is safe!
- 请记住，如果该项目没有附带的汽车座椅，它没有被碰撞测试，可以在碰撞中提供的保护干扰。 Never use sleeping bag inserts or other stroller accessories in the car seat.
- P一种一个完蛋紧急袋为您的爱车。 Keep extra blankets, dry clothing, hats and gloves, and non-perishable snacks in your car in case of an在公路上紧急或者你的孩子在冬季出游湿。